Purified water grows healthier, more beautiful and longer-lasting plants than ordinary tap water. Your plants will flourish with our"better-than-rain" quality water. SpectraPure manufactures a wide range of the highest quality water purification equipment available.
Benefits of Reverse Osmosis Water
- RO at an economical price
- 200 Gallons Per Day high-rejection Thin Film Membrane
- High-Capacity 1-micron carbon block pre-filter eliminateschlorine, herbicides, and other organic pollutants.
- High efficiency 1-micron sediment filter.
- Durable no rust mounting bracket.
- Garden hose adapter and filter wrench.
- Dimensions 15" x 7" x 16".
- Maximizes nutrient uptake for faster growth and greater yields.
- Eliminates harmful mineral build-up which damages delicateroot hairs.
- Stabilizes pH of recirculating rockwool, NFT and Ebb & Flowhydroponic systems.
- Ultra-high rejection TFC membrane eliminates up to 99% of harmful minerals, fluorides, chlorides, alkalinity, heavy metals, agricultural and industrial pollutants, chloramine, PCB's, MTBE, and arsenic.
Item Number: 100002
Universal Product Code: 093547114200
Manufacturer's Part Number: ELIM-RO-200-NI