Use Clearex to correct the most common cause of crop failure - the buildup of nutrient salt deposits in soils or soilless grow media. High salt concentrations in media can cause the shrinkage and death of plant cells due to the excess draw of water through cell walls, and eventually lead to the irreversible wilting of plant leaves and stems. Periodic flushs with Clearex will remove excess nutrient salts and safely leach them from your crops media.
Clearex can also be used at the end of a crop's growth cycle to trigger the last reproductive stage of the plant forcing it to process and assimilate internally stored nutrients. Pre-harvest treatments with Clearex can enhance flavors and increase yields in fruits, vegetables, and culinary herbs encouraging plants to process these excess nutrients.Benefits
- Prevents irreversible wilting.
- Isotonic to gently leach salt safely without harming root hairs.
- Triggers last reproductive stage of plant cycle.
- Enhances flavor and yields.
CONTAINS NON-PLANT FOOD INGREDIENTS:ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:
3.0 % Glucose, 1.5 % Sucrose, 95.5% Inert Ingredients
Directions:Soil Containers and Gardens:
- Use 1/4 ounce (7 ml) to 1/2 ounce (15 ml) of CLEAREX per gallon (4 l) of water.
- Pour 1 - 2 quarts over plants every 7 - 21 days. For container gardens, achieve a minimum 80 - 90% run-off.
- Water and fertilize as usual.
- Use CLEAREX with every 1 - 2 reservoir changes. Use 1/2 - 1 ounce (15-30 ml) of CLEAREX per gallon (4 l) of water.
- Pour 1 - 2 quarts of solution per plant site with minimum 80 - 90% run-off. Dump waste run-off and fertilize and water as usual.
- Or add CLEAREX to pure water in reservoir without nutrients. Run system. Use 1/4 ounce (7 ml) to 1/2 ounce (15 ml) of CLEAREX per gallon (4 l) of water.
- Check EC or PPM in reservoir. Run system for 15 - 60 minutes or until EC or PPM stops rising. Dump reservoir.
- Add desired nutrient dosage and water, then adjust pH. Fertilize and water as usual.
Discontinue fertilizer regime 7 - 10 days before harvest. Use 1 - 2 tablespoons (15-30 ml) of CLEAREX per gallon (4 l) of water. Water as needed.
Item Number: 131062
Universal Product Code: 757900231286
Manufacturer's Part Number: NSCLXGAL
Not for sale in the following location(s): ID, IL, IN, MN, OK.