This item is not available to order.
Feel free to browse our items available to order.
Carbon-Air - High Powered Odor Control!!!
The latest in environmentally friendly odor control - the ONA Carbon-Air combines the best of both worlds - carbon filtering with powerful odor neutralization!
The ONA Carbon-Air unit has two 6 inch ports to facilitate airflow into the carbon filter and out through the fan unit. After the air is filtered, it passes over the ONA which guarantees that all odors have been eliminated. The final result is a clean fresh smell throughout the room.
The ONA Carbon-Air is easily connected to your existing ventilation system to distribute ONA throughout your room or air exhaust system.
An 8 gallon pail of ONA Gel attaches securely to the bottom of the Carbon-Air unit. The ONA Carbon-Air unit is to be used exclusively with ONA Gel.
Carbon & ONA Gel
The combination of carbon filtering and ONA Gel is the best guarantee that those problem odors will be eliminated.
Carbon filters do eventually saturate and the ONA post-carbon treatment ensures that you never have to worry that the filter wasn't changed soon enough.
And when used with the 8 gallon pail of ONA Gel, the ONA Storm will provide long periods of effective odor control.
* 30 lbs. Bituminous charcoal based carbon filter with 1-6 inch duct for incoming air (top duct).
* 450 cfm fan with 1-6 inch duct for outgoing air (bottom duct).
* To be used with ONA Gel (8 gal pail).
* Weight: 21 kgs (46 lbs)(includes Carbon Filter)
* Ship weight: 21.3 kgs (47 lbs)(includes Carbon Filter)
* Capacity of container: 30 liter (8 US Gal) Pail
* Output: 450 cubic feet per minute (cfm)
* Power: 115 Volts/1.2 amps
* 100 watts
* Cycle: 60 Hertz
* Dimensions: 14"L x 14"W x 26"H
Item Number: 131291
Universal Product Code: 624493167301
Manufacturer: Odorchem Manufacturing
Manufacturer's Part Number: 10055
|ONA Carbon Air Product Info|
|ONA What is it?|
|ONA Products Dispensers|
|ONA Gel Product Info|
|MSDS ONA Gel|