The ONA Breeze has been redesigned and is now available at a dramatically lower price point. It is lighter and uses less power, and now fits on either the ONA Gel Pail or ONA Gel Jar (both 4 liters, 1 US Gal). This makes the ONA Breeze excellent value for the dispensation of ONA Gel.
The ONA Breeze provides odor neutralization to a room up to 1,500 square feet (15,000 cubic feet) or 166 square meters (500 cubic meters). This period will vary based on the ambient temperature and the humidity levels of the room. The ONA Breeze is designed to be used exclusively with ONA Gel.
- Weight: 1 kgs (2.2 lbs)
- Ship weight: 1.1 kgs (2.4 lbs)
- Capacity of container: 4 liters (1 US Gal) - Jug or Pail
- Output: 45 cubic feet per minute (cfm)
- Power consumption: up to 15 watts
- 1 year limited warranty
- Limited warranty covers product defects and workmanship. Does not cover physical damage or wear and tear beyond the normal intended use.
- Original proof of purchase required
- Any required shipping for approved warranty redemption will be at customer's expense
*Gel not included
Ona Breeze can provide odor neutralization for rooms up to 1500 sq ft
Use with Ona 4L Gel containers only. Each Ona Gel container will generally last from 3-6 weeks depending on room temperature, humidity, and fan speed..Operating Instructions
Maintenance & Usage
- Remove lid on 4 litre (1gal) pail or jar of Ona Gel
- Place Breeze fan on top of a 4 Liter gel container by aligning the bottom mounts to the container edge.
- Plug the adapter into the Breeze and then into a power outlet.
- Choose desired airflow speed (High or Low) for effective odor neutralization.
- When Ona Gel is reduced to within one inch of the bottom of the pail, replace the Gel pail.
- Keep Breeze unit clean, and fan vents clear of anything that may restrict airflow.
- If the strength of odors in a room fluctuates, adjust fan speed to compensate.
- For best results, use Breeze in an elevated, unobstructed position as on a table.