SuperNova 1-1-1 is an Ascophyllum nodosum based nutrient additive, containing a wide range of macro and micro-nutrients, carbohydrates, amino acids, and vitamins. SuperNova has a high concentration of the plant hormone cytokinin, which promotes cell division, lateral growth, and stimulates chlorophyll synthesis. Cytokinin will cause the release of lateral buds from apical dominance, promoting bushier plants with an increase in flowering sites. SuperNova also contains specialized amino acids, betaines, which make plants more tolerant to high nutrient levels and drought. The wetting agent in SuperNova makes it perfect for use as a foliar spray!
- Contains high concentrations of the phytohormone cytokinin, which promotes cell division, differentiation, lateral growth, cell enlargement, bud formation and production of chlorophyll.
- Cytokinin can cause the release of lateral buds from apical dominance thus promoting bushier plants with an increase in flowering sites. Increasing the chlorophyll production enhances the rates of photosynthesis and overall energy production throughout the plant.
- Carbohydrates are the primary products of photosynthesis and are used as the main source of energy for every vital plant function. They aid in energy (ATP) transport and are components within DNA and RNA. Also included are the specialized amino acids, betaines. Betaines play a major role in increasing the plant's tolerance of high nutrient levels, drought and leaf curling diseases caused by thrips and mites. The plant will also respond to the presence of betaines with an increase in chlorophyll content.
Through continued use of SuperNova you will notice the following changes in your plants:
- Improved crop yield and quality
- Improved rate of photosynthesis
- Improved root and shoot development
- Improved seed germination
- Stimulated microbial life
- SuperNova has an N-P-K of 1-1-1
If you are striving to push your plants to their maximum potential, and achieve quality only found in crops grown by the most advanced gardeners, you require SuperNova!
Dosage rates for SuperNova are as follows:
- Hydroponic Use- 1/2 tsp per gallon of water
- Soil Use- 1/2 tsp per gallon of water
- Foliar Spray- 1/4 tsp per quart of water
SuperNova contains a wetting agent, increasing it's effectiveness as a foliar spray, so use it with Dark Energy and Super Charger for optimum results.
Item Number: 132109
Universal Product Code: 852721006157
Manufacturer: American Hydroponics
Manufacturer's Part Number: 88051