Triflex Base 2-0-3 is a scientifically formulated, three-part, bio-organic nutrient system for plants.
Triflex incorporates the best features of well known formulas to yield a three-part nutrient of inorganic salts, enhanced with organic based ingredients, which produces incomparable plant growth and development. Triflex enables plants to reach their full genetic potential. Formulated primarily for soilless hydroponics with fruiting and flowering crops, Triflex can also be used to cultivate plants in container gardens, outperforming conventional chemical fertilizers. Triflex is created in small batches to insure quality and consistency.The formulations contain no dyes or harmful preservatives. Each batch is tested for purity and is free from contamination.
- Larger root systems.
- Increased plant biomass.
- Lush, green, healthy plants.
- Increased nutritional value, flavor and aromas in fruits, flowers and vegetables.
For Fruits, Flowers, and Vegetables.
Use every watering.
- Total Nitrogen (N): 2.0%
- Total Nitrogen (N): 0.1% Ammoniacal Nitrogen
- Total Nitrogen (N): 1.9% Nitrate Nitrogen
- Soluble Potash (K2O): 3.0%
- Magnesium (Mg): 1.0%
- Magnesium (Mg): 1.0% Water Soluble Magnesium (Mg)
- Sulfur (S): 1.0%
- Sulfur (S): 1.0% Combined Sulfur (S)
- Boron (B): 0.02%
- Iron (Fe): 0.3%
- Iron (Fe): 0.3% Chelated Iron (Fe)
- Manganese (Mn): 0.05%
- Manganese (Mn): 0.05% Water Soluble Manganese (Mn)
- Molybdenum (Mo): 0.0005%
- Molybdenum (Mo): 0.0005% Water Soluble Molybdenum (Mo)
ALSO CONTAINS NON-PLANT FOOD INGREDIENT: 0.01% Humic acid derived from leonardite.
Derived from: Ammonium Nitrate, Ferric Nitrate, Manganese Nitrate, Potassium Nitrate, Potassium Borate, Potassium Carbonate, Seaweed (ascophyllum nodosum), Magnesium Sulfate, Ammonium Molybdate, Iron EDTA.
Item Number: 132169
Universal Product Code: 757900041281
Manufacturer's Part Number: NTFBSGAL