MAX USAGE INSTRUCTIONS
* Do You Want Problem Free Plants?
* Need Insurance Against Unexpected Events?
* Do You Want The Best Flowers Possible?
* Works With All Nutrients, In All Systems And All Mediums!
Strong, problem free plants produce more, a lot more! MAX is legendary for providing assistance from problems caused by over or under watering, over fertilizing, excessive heat and light. MAX comes in both grow and flower formulations that provide a unique blend of nutrients that help the plant to maximize its nutrient sinks. Nutrient sinks are specialized reservoirs of starches, carbohydrates and minerals that your plants store at the base of their leaves. These natural specialized reservoirs of nutrients allow the plant to maintain healthy growth and flowering patterns if the supply from the roots becomes temporarily compromised in any way, such as when the plant is under stress. Unfortunately these reserves are often not large enough to fully guard against plant stresses. Use MAX as your nutrient insurance policy by helping to maximise these nutrient reservoirs to ensure maximal natural genetic growth rates and the best possible natural yields at all times. MAX is essential if you want to maintain your flowers in peak condition. MAX allows your flowers to remain in their peak state for longer, literally bursting with freshness and colour! Use MAX Flower whenever you need your flowers to retain that full bloom look for the ultimate in presentation! Designed specifically for Hydro, Soil and Coco, MAX's high performance action performs equally well in any media or any system truly universal! Try it today and unlock the power in your garden!
For best results, use the online Nutrient Calculator for an individualized interactive feeding program to suit your needs.
To use MAX, simply follow these easy guidelines!
1. Mix up your nutrient first. Do not adjust pH at this stage.
2. Pour MAX Grow or Flower, according to your stage of growth, in the tank or reservoir at the recommended rate of 10ml / 2 Tsp per 10 litres / 2.65 gallons of final tank volume / size.
3. Add any other additives such as ZONE or SILICA after MAX and top tank up to final level.
4. Check and adjust final nutrient strength using a TDS (PPM or EC) meter.
5. Check and adjust pH.
6. During the last 2 weeks of flower add MAX at double recommended strength.
7. DO NOT use ADD.27 if you are using MAX!
Item Number: 132190
International Article Number: 9325044004007
Manufacturer: Dutch Master