ONE USAGE INSTRUCTIONS
Grow (Single Part), Flower (Single Part)
* Sick & Tired Of Mixing 2, 3 Or More Part Nutrients?
* Simply One Of The Best Single Part Nutrients Available Today!
* Specially Formulated to Stay Crystal Clear Unlike Most Other Brands!
* Specifically Designed To Work In All Grow Systems With All Grow Mediums!
Dutch Master ONE is a Super Premium single part hydroponic nutrient available in both grow and flower formulations that combines high performance with ease of use - without the sludgy mess on the bottom of the bottle that typically happens with other single part nutrients! Dutch Master ONE combines a unique calcium and sulphur binding technology together with a high performance, cutting edge nutrient formulation to provide you with a powerful nutrient that is crystal clear, with no fallout and assists your plants to grow and yield to their maximum natural genetic potential! ONE provides superior results to most of our competitors best multi part nutrients due to its superior formulation and cutting edge technology. As for most other single part nutrients, they simply combine all the elements together to form a sludgy mess in the bottom of the bottle. ONE is so far ahead of these single part nutrients it's embarrassing for them! If you want ease of use, without the compromise in performance, then you need Dutch Master ONE! Designed specifically for use with all growing media, ONE's high performance action performs equally well in any grow system truly universal! Try it today and unlock the power in your garden!
For best results, use the online Nutrient Calculator for an individualized interactive feeding program to suit your needs.
To use ONE, simply follow these easy guidelines!
1. Fill your reservoir or tank to 2/3rds of its capacity.
2. Add ONE to your reservoir (according to the online Nutrient Calculator), stirring to mix.
3. Then add any other additives such as Dutch Master ADD.27 / MAX first (DO NOT use MAX if you are using ADD.27), then add POTASH+, SILICA and ZONE one at a time, stirring to mix before adding the next one.
4. Top tank up to final level. Check and adjust final nutrient strength using a TDS (PPM or EC) meter. If required, add more ONE in small quantities, stirring between each addition until you arrive at the correct nutrient strength. If your nutrient solution is too strong then add fresh water until you arrive at the correct nutrient strength.
5. Check and adjust pH 5.5 to 5.8 for Rockwool, Perlite, Clay, Aeroponics, Hydro or Coco users. 5.8 to 6.5 for soilless systems such as Promix or Sunshine mix.
6. Feed according to your systems normal requirements.
Item Number: 132194
International Article Number: 9325044002270
Manufacturer: Dutch Master