POTASH+ USAGE INSTRUCTIONS
* The World's Most Advanced P-K Booster!
* Multiple Phosphorus Types For Maximal Effect!
* Maximises Natural Genetic Weight And Size!
* Works With All Nutrients, In All Systems And All Mediums!
POTASH+ is one of the most advanced root based phosphorus booster in the world! Containing Premium grade multiple phosphorus types and synergistic micronutrients, POTASH+ is one of the best ways to maximise your plants natural genetic flowering potential! Designed for the serious gardener, POTASH+ is a proven long term winner that has been shown to be superior to its rivals over its impressive 10 year track record! In fact, POTASH+ was one of the first hydroponic or indoor garden P-K boosters ever released! Long before trendy European nutrient manufacturers entered the market with their P-K boosters, POTASH+ was providing growers with an innovative mineral based flower additive. POTASH+ has been scientifically formulated by a PhD Plant Physiologist to go beyond what standard NPK fertilisers can offer! Designed specifically for Hydro, Soil and Coco, POTASH+'s high performance action performs equally well in any media or any system truly universal! Try it today and unlock the power in your garden!
For best results, use the online Nutrient Calculator for an individualized interactive feeding program to suit your needs.
To use POTASH+, simply follow these easy guidelines!
1. Add POTASH+ to your reservoir according to the online Nutrient Calculator or at the rate of 15 ml / 3 teaspoons per 10 litres / 2.5 gallons of final tank volume / size after you have added your primary nutrient, such as ADVANCE, ORIGINAL or ONE, stirring well to mix. Please note - POTASH+ is not to be used with GOLD NUTRIENT as GOLD NUTRIENT provides all the phosphorus the plants need during flowering.
2. Add any other additives such as ADD.27, ZONE or SILICA stirring between each addition and top tank up to final level.
3. Check and adjust final nutrient strength using a TDS (PPM or EC) meter.
4. Check and adjust pH.
* Note. You may see some localized milkiness when adding POTASH+. This indicates POTASH+ is working to prevent lockout and dissipates very quickly.
Item Number: 132205
International Article Number: 9325044003000
Manufacturer: Dutch Master