CNS17 Hydroponics Grow Formula is a highly concentrated, economical nutrient that produces premium results for both commercial and small scale growers. It is element rich, with seventeen essential elements, making it ideal for producing a wide range of vegetables, while supporting the development of flowering and fruiting plants grown using hydroponic methods. CNS17 Hydroponics Grow is effective in: Rockwool, clay aggregate, perlite, and peat moss and is well suited for all hydroponic growing methods including: top feed drip, ebb and flow, aeroponics and nutrient film technique.
CNS17 Hydroponics Grow formula combines high levels of calcium with sulfates and phosphates to guarantee a complete spectrum of plant nutrients. Additionally, the molecular composition of CNS17 when diluted with water causes the organic structures contained in the formula to hydrolyze and serve as a supplementary energy source for beneficial microbes.
- Produces High Yields
- Suitable for different growing methods and hydroponic grow substrates.
- Economical value.
- Superior performance.
- Complete liquid nutrient formula.
- Easy to use.
- Optimum levels of calcium and nitrogen.
- Total Nitrogen (N): 3.0%, 0.14% Ammoniacal Nitrogen, 2.86% Nitrate Nitrogen
- Available Phosphate (P2O5): 2.0%
- Soluble Potash (K2O): 4.0%
- Calcium (Ca): 2.8%
- Magnesium (Mg): 0.5%, 0.5% Water Soluble Magnesium (Mg)
- Sulfur (S): 1.10%, 1.10% Combined Sulfur (S)
- Manganese (Mn): 0.05%, 0.05% Water Soluble Manganese (Mn)
- Molybdenum (Mo): 0.0005%
Derived from: Calcium Nitrate, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Nitrate, Monopotassium Phosphate, Manganese Sulfate, Ammonium Molybdate.
Add 10 ml per liter water as a general plant food. Water into soil or potting mix for gardens and container gardens.DIRECTIONS FOR HORTICULTURE - FERTIGATION
Use in fertigation at a ratio of 1:200. Suitable for a wide range of vegetable, fruit, and flower crops.FOLIAR SPRAY
Add 5ml per liter water and spray underside of foliage to achieve good coverage. Spray in the early evening for best results.
- All hydroponics methods, soil and container gardens
- Use with coir fiber, rockwool, clay aggregate, perlite, peat moss
- Vegetable, fruit and flower crops
- Can be used as a stand alone or with supplements
(Use with Botanicare's Pure Blend Original for even better results)
Item Number: 132238
Universal Product Code: 757900722470
Manufacturer's Part Number: NCNSGQT