This 16oz Concentrate will make 6 gallons of OMRI Listed insecticidal soap to eliminate soft-bodied insects. One bottle makes the equivalent of 24 Ready to Use bottles!
WOW, that is a HUGE value.
The ability to use this organic insecticidal soap in your homeand in your lawn or garden makes it the most economical and convenient solution to pest annoyances available on the market!
The Safer Brand insect killing soap utilizes the power of potassium salts of fatty acids (insecticidal soap). The potassium salts weaken the insect's waxy protective outer shell. Apply every 7-10 days when insects are present or as needed to prevent further damage.
Safer Brand Insect Killing Soap is highly preferable to chemical pesticides, which possess toxins that can kill beneficial insects and cause long-term detrimental effects on the environment. Another negative effect of chemical pesticides is the fact that insects can possibly buildup a resistance to the chemicals in the pesticides.
Unlike traditional synthetic chemicals, Safer Brand Insect Killing Soap is safe to use around children and pets. It breaks down into their natural elements within 7-10 days, leaving no residual impact on the environment.
- SHAKE WELL. For best results use freshly mixed solution.
- DO NOT use on new transplants, newly rooted cuttings or plants stressed by drought. Avoid application when temperature exeeds 90 degrees F.
- Apply when insects or signs of their damage appear. Thoroughly wet all surfaces of infested foliage and branches.
- For full instructions depending on indoor/outdoor use and specific plants and insects, please refer to the Instructions link to the left
- Targets and kills aphids, earwigs, grasshoppers, harlequin bugs, leafhoppers, mealy bugs, mites, plant bugs, psyllids, sawfly larvae, soft scales, spider mites, squash bugs, blossom thrips and whiteflies
- Does not kill beneficial insects
- Can be used up until the day of harvest
- For use on a large variety of plants - see instructions for full list
- OMRI Listed and compliant for use in organic gardening
- No residual impact on the environment
- Contains potassium salts of fatty acids (2%) and seaweed extract
Item Number: 132573
Universal Product Code: 024654551183
Manufacturer's Part Number: HGC704116