ORIGINAL USAGE INSTRUCTIONS
Grow A+B Set, Flower A+B Set
1 Litre, 5 Litres, 20 Litres
* Our First Nutrient That Started All The Hype About Dutch Master!
* Great Performance, Great Results And Great Value Guaranteed!
* Designed To Work In All Grow Systems With All Grow Mediums!
This is the nutrient that truly started it all and made Dutch Master famous around the world for providing the world's best performing and most innovative nutrients and additives. ORIGINAL has stood the test of time providing growers with great success for over 10 years! ORIGINAL has pioneered the way for all Dutch Master nutrients including the world's most powerful Nutrient today - GOLD! ORIGINAL is a particular favourite with Aeroponic growers who need ultra clean nutrients that won't clog their misters. Dutch Master ORIGINAL was one of the world's first nutrients to be advertised to be made with British Pharmaceutical grade ingredients or better - and it's still made that way today as are all Dutch Master nutrients and additives!
Best of all, ORIGINAL is the best valued, high quality nutrient you can buy and still rivals the performance of many of our high priced competitors!
Designed specifically for use with all growing media, ORIGINAL's high performance action performs equally well in any grow system truly universal! Try it today and unlock the power in your garden!
For best results, use the online Nutrient Calculator for an individualized interactive feeding program to suit your needs.
To use ORIGINAL, simply follow these easy guidelines!
1. Fill your reservoir or tank to 2/3rds of its capacity.
2. Add the correct amount of ORIGINAL part A for your tanks final or total capacity (according to the online Nutrient Calculator), stirring to mix.
3. Then add the correct amount of ORIGINAL part B for your tanks final or total capacity (according to the online Nutrient Calculator), stirring to mix.
4. Then add any additives such as Dutch Master ADD.27 / MAX first (DO NOT use MAX if you are using ADD.27), then add POTASH+, SILICA and ZONE one at a time, stirring to mix before adding the next one.
5. Top up your reservoir or tank to its final volume and check the strength using a TDS (PPM or EC) meter. If required, add more ORIGINAL (one part at a time) in small equal quantities, stirring between each addition, until you arrive at the correct nutrient strength. If your nutrient solution is too strong then add fresh water until you arrive at the correct nutrient strength.
6. Check and adjust pH 5.5 to 5.8 for Rockwool, Perlite, Clay, Aeroponics, Hydro or Coco users. 5.8 to 6.5 for soilless systems such as Promix or Sunshine mix.
7. Feed according to your systems normal requirements.
Item Number: 133524
Manufacturer: Dutch Master