REPLICATOR USAGE INSTRUCTIONS
* Having Trouble Taking Cuttings?
* Cuttings Not As Robust As They Should Be?
* Do You Need 100% Success?
A great crop depends on great genetics. Don't jeopardise your next crop with poor cuttings. The main culprits of poor cuttings are harsh gels and air embolisms! REPLICATOR is a natural gentle gel that gives you the best success when taking cuttings. REPLICATOR is a new and specialized cut stem sealant that nurtures your newly taken cutting in a revolutionary, protective and nutritious cocoon. This protective cocoon ensures trouble free and successful rooting by providing a specialized environment - bathing the cut end of the stem in a nutritious bath of selected mineral elements. Your cuttings are encouraged to produce roots naturally, not artificially with harsh hormones. The best cuttings and hence the best crops come when the plant is allowed to root naturally, not accelerated with a harsh hormone cocktail. REPLICATOR'S unique cut stem sealant provides a secondary action that removes the number 1 cause of cutting failure air bubble embolisms! REPLICATOR'S unique protective action removes the air bubbles from the stem before they can block the critical uptake of water giving you the best chance of cutting success! Enjoy pain free natural rooting with REPLICATOR and ensure your next crop is the best one yet!
To use REPLICATOR, simply follow these easy guidelines!
1. Pour the amount of REPLICATOR you need into another small bottle. Typically a small, empty and clean medicine bottle can be used. To avoid contamination discard remainder after use.
2. After taking your cuttings in your preferred manner, simply dip the bottom 10mm / inch of the cut end of the stem into the REPLICATOR.
3. Place cutting into Rockwool cube or similar rooting medium.
4. Feed cuttings with A.P.S until roots appear. (See A.P.S usage instructions)
Item Number: 133530
Manufacturer: Dutch Master