- Measures pH and Temperature
- Auto-ranging three point calibration with digital fine tuning
- Includes 4 pH buffer solution in a sponge embedded in a clear cap, so you can see if it's dried up
- Waterproof housing
- Simultaneous temperature display
- Measurement Range: 0-14 pH
- Digital Calibration (push button)
- Auto-off function, data-hold function and low-battery indicator.
- Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen includes simultaneous temperature reading.
- Factory Calibrated: The PH-200 meter is three-point factory calibrated to 4, 7, and 10 pH. The meter can be recalibrated with digital calibration using the push buttons, rather than a screwdriver.
- Includes a cap, batteries, and lanyard
- pH Range: 0 - 14
- Temperature Range: 0-80 C; 32-176 F
- Resolution: 0.01 pH; Temperature resolution is 0.1 C/F
- Accuracy: +/- 0.02 pH
- Calibration: Digital calibration by push button.
- Electrode: Replaceable glass sensor and reference tube electrodes
- Housing: Waterproof (submersible; floats)
- Power source: 3 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included)
- Dimensions: 18.5 x 3.4 x 3.4 cm (7.3 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches)
- Weight without case: 96.4 g (3.4 oz)
Item Number: 134111
Universal Product Code: 891144000021
Manufacturer: HM Digital