Seaplex is cold processed seaweed for foliar spraying, soil and soilless container gardens and hydroponic systems that can be used for certified organic crop production.
Natural & Organic Cold Processed Seaweed
Seaplex OMRI listed for use in organic production contains only the most effective ascophyllum nodosum, a brown kelp that is harvested from the cold, clean waters of the north Atlantic. Brown Kelp's slow growth cycle packs it with maximum levels of amino acids, enzymes, micronutrients, plant hormones (auxins, cytokins, gibberillins) and soil biology that encourages vigorous and healthy plant growth. Seaplex's natural, potent mixture is enriched with a proprietary enzyme structure, along with a wide range of ionic minerals. These quality ingredients are processed into a liquid supplement that can be applied through any irrigation feed method or foliar spray.Benefits:
- Provides Optimal internodal spacing.
- Contains naturally occurring plant growth hormones and B-vitamins
- Bolsters plants natural resistances.
- Helps increase root production.
- OMRI listed for use in organic production.
- Use with leafy plants, vegetables, and fruits.
- Use as a Foliar Spray in conjunction with Fulvex at 15 - 30 ml per gallon of water.
- Use in Soil Container gardens at 7 - 10 ml per gallon of water.
- Use in Hydroponic systems at 7 - 10 ml per gallon of water in nutrient solution.
Total Nitrogen (N) 0.01%
0.01% Water Soluble Nitrogen
Derived from: Seaweed (Ascophyllum nodosum)
Pure, Fulvex, Power Clone Solution
Use as a foliar spray in conjuction with Fulvex at 15-30 ml per gallon of water for optimal bud formation and fruit set.
Use at 7-10ml per gallon of water as root drench when transplanting.
Item Number: 134220
Universal Product Code: 757900000288
Manufacturer's Part Number: NSOSXQT