ADVANCE USAGE INSTRUCTIONS
Grow A+B Set, Flower A+B Set
* Full Strength Power At An Easy Price!
* Totally Outperforms Most Leading Brands!
* Second Only To GOLD NUTRIENT For The Best Results!
* Designed To Work In All Grow Systems With All Grow Mediums!
On a budget but still want a powerful and complete nutrient? Then Dutch Master ADVANCE is for you! Except for Dutch Master GOLD NUTRIENT, our revolutionary 2 part high performance nutrient, ADVANCE still outperforms nearly all other products in the market - at a budget price! ADVANCE was Dutch Masters first high performance nutrient and the fore runner to the amazing GOLD NUTRIENT. The unique incorporation of rare earth minerals to assist Krebs Cycle Metabolism rockets your plants into the world of high performance! ADVANCE'S unique formulation of mineral elements, amino acids and Krebs Metabolites will assist in the natural genetic acceleration of your plants metabolic rate. Isn't this exactly what you have been wanting plants that perform to their true natural genetic maximum potential? Designed specifically for use with all growing media, ADVANCE's high performance action performs equally well in any grow system truly universal! Try it today and unlock the power in your garden!
For best results, use the online Nutrient Calculator for an individualized interactive feeding program to suit your needs.
To use ADVANCE, simply follow these easy guidelines!
1. Fill your reservoir or tank to 2/3rds of its capacity.
2. Add the correct amount of ADVANCE part A for your tanks final or total capacity (according to the online Nutrient Calculator), stirring to mix.
3. Then add the correct amount of ADVANCE part B for your tanks final or total capacity (according to the online Nutrient Calculator), stirring to mix.
4. Then add any other additives such as Dutch Master ADD.27 / MAX first (DO NOT use MAX if you are using ADD.27), then add POTASH+, SILICA and ZONE one at a time, stirring to mix before adding the next one.
5. Top up your reservoir or tank to its final volume and check the strength using a TDS (PPM or EC) meter. If required, add more ADVANCE (one part at a time) in small equal quantities until you arrive at the correct nutrient strength. If your nutrient solution is too strong then add fresh water until you arrive at the correct nutrient strength.
6. Check and adjust pH 5.5 to 5.8 for Rockwool, Perlite, Clay, Aeroponics, Hydro or Coco users, 5.8 to 6.5 for soilless systems such as Promix or Sunshine mix.
7. Feed according to your systems normal requirements.
Item Number: 134329
International Article Number: 9325044006025
Manufacturer: Dutch Master