CNS17 Ripe formula is a highly concentrated, economical nutrient that produces premium results for both commercial and small scale growers. Its 1-5-4 NPK is designed to help promote ripening in your fruiting and flowering plants. CNS17 Ripe keeps your plants looking lush and green while providing more of the elements needed to help ripen and enhance your yield. Great for both hydroponic and soil applications, Ripe replaces CNS17 Hydroponics Bloom or Coco and Soil Bloom in the last 3-4 weeks of flowering.
CNS17 Ripe works by depleting nitrogen to minimum levels while leaving necessary phosphorous and potassium at optimal ranges encouraging plants to focus their energy on ripening fruit faster while maintaining foliage. Additionally, the molecular composition of CNS17 when diluted with water causes the organic structures contained in the formula to hydrolyze and serve as a supplementary energy source for beneficial microbes.
- Professional strength, stand alone nutrient
- Use in the final weeks of flowering to optimally ripen crops
- Suitable for all hydroponic methods and all growing mediums including soil
- Produces High Crop Yields
- Economical value
- Superior performance
- Complete liquid nutrient formula
- Easy to use
- Optimal levels of phosphorus and potassium
- Total Nitrogen (N): 1.0%, 1.0% Nitrate Nitrogen
- Available Phosphate (P2O5): 5.0%
- Soluble Potash (K2O): 4.0%
- Calcium (Ca): 1.25%
- Magnesium (Mg): 0.5%, 0.5% Water Soluble Magnesium (Mg)
- Sulfur (S) 0.5%, 0.5% Combined Sulfur (S)
- Manganese (Mn): 0.01%, 0.01% Water Soluble Manganese (Mn)
- Molybdenum (Mo): 0.0005%
Derived from: Calcium Nitrate, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Nitrate, Monopotassium Phosphate, Manganese Sulfate, Ammonium Molybdate.
Add 5 ml per liter water as a general plant food. Water into soil or potting mix for gardens and container gardens.FOLIAR SPRAY
Add 5 ml per liter water and spray upper and underside of foliage to achieve good coverage. Spray in the early evening for best results.
- For coco, soil, and hydroponics
- All fruiting and flowering plants
- Use during end stages of bloom cycle to increase fruiting & flowering
- Can be used as a stand alone or with supplements
(Use with Botanicare's Pure Blend Original for even better results)
Item Number: 134365
Universal Product Code: 757900721183
Manufacturer's Part Number: NCNSR2.5