The LK250 Electronic Digital ballast
- Electronic ballast for 250W HPS or MH lamp
- Voltage: 120V/240V 50/60Hz
- Current: 3.2A/1.1A
- Input power: 270W
- Output power: 250W
- Power factor: >0.99
- Voltage range: 108 to 264V
- THD: <8%
- Lamp CCF: <1.7
- Operating frequency: high frequency
- No audible noise, no flicker
- Env Temp: -25 to 50 ° C (-13 to 122 degrees F)
- Enclosure temperature rise (Δt): 35 degrees C (95 degrees F)
- Env IP require: >IP23
- Unique graduated fin design for more efficient cooling
- Completely pre-wired with popular BAREF lamp cord
- *3 years full + 2 years warranty
- Internal Resin coating protects components for long life
- External breaker system protects against power surges
Optional selectable dimming levels at 150W, 175W and 250W levels. Boost your output 10% by switching to 250SL.
More lumen output
Up to 30% more lumens output than some old style magnetic ballasts ...More light equals more yield. We urge you to test this yourself with a good quality light meter. Be sure to also check how much power the ballast is using with an ammeter as many so called 600w magnetic ballasts now draw up to 750w as standard to try to keep up with Lumatek's lumen output.
More lumens generated per watt of electricity consumed
Lumatek E-Ballast have increased efficacy over magnetic ballasts. They lose fewer watts from the power supply to the lamp. The high frequency output results in low power loss at the cathodes in addition to better overall power management.
Stable light output
Excellent for Pharmaceutical-agriculture, laboratories and other uses where precise regularized output is essential.
It reaches full brightness in under one minute; magnetic ballasts typically take about twenty minutes.
No noise or vibration of any kind
Small compact design
Lumatek 600watt 120v E-Ballast weighs less than 4.5 kilos compared to almost 20 kilos for magnetic ballasts.
Produce less heat
Less heat generated by the E-Ballasts makes temperature control easier and allows cooler running of the environment
Lumatek E-Ballasts cuts off when a short is detected; for ultimate safety.
Longer bulb life
Lumatek E-Ballasts output loss over time, with the correct lamp, is dramatically less than with magnetic ballasts.
Lumatek E-Ballasts can light both HPS and MH bulbs (excluding the 750w which is HPS only).
The Lumatek E-Ballast is a high performance product that is designed to work with most high quality lamps. Cheap inferior lamps may cause problems and Lumatek recommends using only high quality lamps from reputable manufacturers.
Item Number: 134713
Universal Product Code: 816356002403