Sweet Grape meets the metabolic demands of plants throughout their life cycle by providing vital compounds when the plants need them most. All Sweet flavors are scientifically formulated with carbohydrates, organic acids, vitamins, and amino acids to ensure healthy leaf growth in the vegetative stage and a stress-free transition in the fruiting/flowering stage.
View videos about the benefits of using Sweet
Sweet Grape also provides aroma and flavor amending bioactive esters that enhance flowers fragrance and produces taste.
- Sturdy stems and thick, healthy leaves
- Seamless transitions between plant growth phases
- Maintains balanced metabolism for plants grown with C02 and HID lighting
- Improves balance between respiration and photosynthesis
- Enhanced flavors and aromas
- Develops hardy plants with compact internodes
- Will not clog systems
- Magnesium (Mg) : 1.50%, 1.50% Water Soluble Magnesium (Mg)
- Sulfur (S) : 2.00%, 2.00% Combined Sulfur (S)
Plant Growth Phase
Vegetative Phase 10ml Sweet Grape - 3.78 L(1 gal water)
Transition Phase 10-15ml Sweet Grape - 3.78 L(1 gal water)
Fruiting & Flowering/Reproductive Phase 15-20ml - 3.78 L(1 gal water)
Item Number: 134723
Universal Product Code: 757900303006
Manufacturer's Part Number: NSSWG5
Not for sale in the following location(s): KY.