In just one glance the Guardian Monitor measures all three critical parameters to successful growth; pH, conductivity and temperature.
Seasonal changes, sunlight hours, wind, inherent plant growth; from vegetative to fruiting; are all influencing factors to plant growth success. More importantly...these parameters change the plants uptake and need of water and specific nutrient elements. The Bluelab Guardian is a constant indicator of the desired levels of EC, pH and temperature, enabling the grower to optimize these parameters as the crop progresses through each growing phase.
The Guardian removes the complexity of how each parameter relies on each other for outstanding growth.
Our innovative monitor is a new method to help guard the success of your crops with immediate and accurate results.
A flashing display lets you know if one parameter moves away from the ideal, allowing you to make the required adjustments quickly and effectively.
With our Guardian monitoring your crops 24 hours a day with a built in alarm system there is;
- No more test strips or manual meters required
- No need to keep checking
- Less risk of crop failure
- Less risk of disease due to an imbalance of nutrient or pH levels
You can have peace of mind and ultimately more time in your day!
- Adjustable display brightness
- Large easy to read displays
- 'Plant Safe' green LED display
- Selectable values for conductivity and temperature
- Simple push button pH calibration
- No calibration required for conductivity and temperature
- Silent alarm for both high and low settings
- Settings retained when power lost (non-volatile memory)
- Automatic temperature compensation
- International power supply
- Water resistant design
The Conductivity and temperature does not require calibration, but the conductivity probe MUST be cleaned at least once a month to ensure accurate readings. Here are the conductivity cleaning instructions for the conductivity probe.
The pH of the Guardian does require calibration and the Monitor will let you know that calibration is due by flashing the 7 & 4/10 green LEDs every 30 days. The probe should also be cleaned and calibrated at least once a month. Here are the pH cleaning instructions for the pH Probe. Calibration instructions are found in the instruction manual.Meter Solutions:
pH Calibration - 7 and 4 or 10
EC/PPm - Not Required, Automatic
Cleaning Solution - Recommended
Storage Solution - Recommended
Item Number: 134807
International Article Number: 9421024920081
Manufacturer's Part Number: HGC716336