The HM Digital AquaPro AP-1 Water Quality Tester is a hand-held digital water quality tester which is used to test the amount of total dissolved solids (TDS) and other impurities in your water supply. Useful for both consumers and hobbyists, it can be used to test your drinking water, pools, spas, jacuzzis, aquariums, hydroponic systems, and more.
The AquaPro AP-1 has a multitude of advanced water quality testing features. It measures potentially harmful total dissolved solids in the range of 0-5000 parts per million (PPM). It also measures water temperature and has an automatic temperature compensation (ATC) feature. Calibration of the AP-1 is simple because it comes equipped with push button digital calibration. Additionally, the HM Digital AP-1 is factory calibrated with a 342 PPM NaCl solution. The meter can be recalibrated with digital calibration using the push buttons instead of a screwdriver. FEATURES
- Measures total dissolved solids (TDS) and temperature.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC)
- Water-resistant housing
- Measurement Range: 0-5000 ppm
- Digital Calibration (push button)
- Auto-off function, data-hold function and low-battery indicator.
- Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen includes simultaneous temperature reading.
- The AquaPro is calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution. The meter can be recalibrated with digital calibration using the push buttons, rather than a screwdriver.
- Magnetic back
- Includes a cap and batteries.
Item Number: 134875
Universal Product Code: 891144000120
Manufacturer: HM Digital
Manufacturer's Part Number: AP-1
Brand: HM Digital