- Water resistant
- On-screen tutorial messages for calibration
- BEPS (Battery Error Prevention System) alerts the user in the event that low battery power could adversely affect readings
- Switch parameters at the touch of a button
- Automatic Temperature Compensation for pH and conductivity
- Simple calibration; Dials located on the front panel makes calibration quick and simple, even for non-technical users
- Battery % displayed on startup
- Fast response multiparameter probe
HI 9813-5 is a versatile, water resistant, multiparameter portable instrument specifically designed for agricultural applications such as hydroponics, greenhouses, farming and nurseries.
This meter features an large LCD that clearly displays the parameter being measured as well as calibration instructions. Calibration is fast and easy with knobs located on the front panel of the instrument.
HI 9813-5 is a pH/EC/TDS meter designed for simplicity of use in taking pH, mS/cm, ppm and temperature in the C scale measurements.
This instrument utilizes the HI 1285 series pH/EC/TDS/temperature probe. This probe features a fiber junction and gel electrolyte making it ideal for fertilizer solutions.
|Range||pH||0.0 to 14.0 pH|
|EC||0.00 to 4.00 mS/cm|
|TDS||0 to 1999 ppm (mg/L)|
|Temperature||0.0 to 60.0C|
|TDS||1 ppm (mg/L)|
|Accuracy @ 20C||pH||0.1 pH|
|EC||2% F.S. mS/cm|
|TDS||2% F.S. ppm|
|TDS Conversion Factor||0.56 to 0.78 ppm = 1 S/cm (according to TDS 442 curve)|
|pH Calibration||manual, one point (all parameters except temperature)|
|Temperature Compensation||automatic 0 to 50C (32 to 122F) with =2%/C (EC/TDS only)|
|Probe||HI 1285-5 polypropylene body, pre-amplified multiparameter probe with internal temperature sensor, 8-pin DIN connector and 1 m (3.3') cable (included)|
|Battery Type / Life||9V / approximately 150 hours of continuous use|
|Environment||0 to 50C (32 to 122F); 100% RH|
|Dimensions / Weight||145 x 80 x 36 mm (5.7 x 3.1 x 1.4") / 230 g (8.1 oz.)|
Item Number: 135281
Manufacturer: Hanna Instruments
Manufacturer's Part Number: HI 9813-5N