PHYSAN 20 is an EPA approved concentrate formulated with unique germicidal agents to provide overall protection for your plants and greenhouses.
PHYSAN 20 poses no human or environmental risk when it is used at recommended use levels and according to label instructions.
PHYSAN 20 controls disease-spreading organisms which can be carried from plant to plant by using contaminated pots, flats, seed beds, soil, tools and human hands.
EPA REG. #55364-5
- EPA approved for use directly on plants
- Broad spectrum disinfectant
- Environmentally friendly
- Pleasant odor
- Will not discolor skin
- No reentry restrictions for hard surface use
- Use of gloves not required with diluted solution
- Cost effective use rate
- Good wetting agent
- Leaves bacteriostatic residue
- Hard Surfaces/Exteriors
- Work Areas and Benches Pots, Flats, and Flower Buckets
- Disinfection of Cutting Tools
- Walkway Algae
- Tabletop and Floor Mildew
- Greenhouse Glass Algae
- Evaporative Cooler Algae
- Fungus and Odors
- Decorative Fountains, Swimming Pools, and Birdbaths
- Algae Control
WARNING: TOXIC TO FISH!
Item Number: 135705
Universal Product Code: 722540001032
Manufacturer: Maril Products
Manufacturer's Part Number: PH/GALS/12
Brand: Physan 20
Not for sale in the following location(s): AL, AR, GA, IA, IN, LA, MA, MS, ND, NH, NM, OK, RI, SC, SD, WI, WV, WY.