The description below was provided by the manufacturer. This device does not measure CO2. You would need a monitor/controller like the Atlas 1 in addition to the Kronus 3 to control the CO2 level.
The Kronus 3 controls temperature and CO2 in you grow area at your preferred day and nighttime settings. The built in ten (10) minute 'CO2 delay' feature deactivates the CO2 equipment if the daytime temperature setting is exceeded by using a digitally based control system. The software polls the temperature setting ten (10)minutes after the CO2 outlet is defeated to verify that the temperature is too high, and then activates your exhaust fan or A/C to lower the conditions under the setting. If the temperature drops below the set point during the ten (10) minute 'CO2 delay', then the exhaust process is defeated and the 'CO2 ON' outlet is reactivated, saving your valuable CO2 and keeping it amongst the plants where it belongs.
The Kronus 3 activates an exhaust fan or A/C if the temperature exceeds the preferred settings. The 'CO2 ON' feature is only activated during daylight periods to dose CO2 when your plants are able to uptake it and is disabled during the nighttime hours or when the temperature exceeds the preferred settings. Plug your exhaust fan or A/C into the 'Exhaust Fan Output' and plug your CO2 tank with emitter system or CO2 generator into the 'CO2 Output' and your daytime conditions are under control. For nighttime conditions, you can plug a nightlight into the 'Night Only Output' so you can work in your garden after hours or plug a timed exhaust fan into the 'Night Only Output' to ventilate your garden during the nighttime hours. The 'Night Heat Output' is used to plug a heater into to keep your plants from getting the night chills. The Kronus 3 is the ultimate in temperature controls!
- Controls day and night temperature and CO2 in your garden.
- Activates "CO2 ON' outlet only during daylight hours.
- Ten (10) minute 'CO2 delay' feature allows maximum CO2 coverage with minimum CO2 waste.
- Features a 'Night Only' and 'Night Heat' outputs to assist the gardener with the maintenance of the garden after the lights have turned off.
- Easy to understand.
- Highlighted 'Grow Zones' for ease of use.
- 25 foot modular remote temperature sensor. (10 & 50 foot cables available)
- Only the highest quality components are used.
- Improves your yield by creating the perfect environment for your plants.
- Controllers designed by our industry, for our industry.
- 15 Amps/120 Volts/60 Hz.
Item Number: 135878
Warranty: 36 Months With Receipt
Guarantee: 30 Day Money Back With Receipt
Universal Product Code: 870883002664
Manufacturer: Sunlight Supply
Manufacturer's Part Number: 702650
Brand: Titan Controls
|Easy Setup Guide|