Float switch, flood sensor, ebb/flow control are all possible with the SwitchPak when coupled with the GrowPak controller. The SwitchPak is another great module that allows you to expand the functionality of your GrowPak environmental control system. 4 X Switch Ports
- With four switch input ports you can add another level of automation to your tank/system. Add float switches, leak detectors, run your ebb/flow, and much more!
IMPORTANT: Never apply power to the switch inputs. They are designed to simply be shorted together by a contact switch. That is all that's needed to trigger an event. 1 x Relay Port
- Programmed like an output on the PowerPak, the relay port will turn on/off a device like a light switch. This port does NOT power the device but switches the line voltage of an item plugged into the port.
- The relay port can switch AC or DC power and is ideal for triggering external systems with the GrowPak. Another great automation feature for your system.
- The SwitchPak has upgradeable firmware so you can take advantage of our developing feature set, and firmware updates are always free!
- LED Status Indicator
- Relay: MAX rating 120VAC - 6Amp
- Switch Ports: Dry contact shorting ONLY! (Never apply power to port)
- Physical Dimensions: 1.0" x 2.25" x 4.30"
- Two Bus Ports
- Four Switch Inputs
- One Relay Port
- One SW5 Module
- One 3' Bus Cable
- Two Mounting Screw