ORCA's patent pending white plastic microfiber structure effectively scatters light from highly reflective crystalline structures within the substrate. The same principal is found in snowflakes, where the geometry of ice crystals reflects light well. ORCA grow film is 94% reflective across the full visible spectrum and provides 99% diffusion. Light reflects evenly regardless of incident angle thus reducing hot spots. ORCA grow film is 100% light-tight, thermally reflecting, waterproof, and will not yellow from UV light. The film will help stop mold and algae growth, can be cleaned with household cleaners. At 11 mil thick Orca is extremely durable and puncture & tear resistant. Recyclable and Eco-Friendly, it contains no halogens, plasticizers or VOC's.
ORCA Grow Film provides the following unique advantages over traditional reflective foils:
- 99% Diffuse Surface: Microfiber structure creates even light distribution across material surface regardless of incident angle of light. The resulting isotropic surface luminance eliminates hot spots and does not require surface to be hung flat during installation.
- Highly Reflective Surface: Measured at 94% reflectivity across the full visible light spectrum. ORCA Grow Film is the highest performing reflective surface in the hydroponic industry.
- Thermally Reflecting: High infrared reflectance keeps heat where it should be.
- 100% Light Tight.
- No Color Shift or Iridescence: Light reflected from surface maintains the original color wavelength so you get the full spectrum from your lamps. (More)
- Durable, puncture and tear resistance: 11 mil thick
- Waterproof Washable & cleanable with common household cleaners:
- Mold and algae growth resistant.
- UV Protected and Stable: Blocks out harmful UV light with wavelength below 400nm, material does not yellow.
- Recyclable eco-friendly material containing no halogens, plasticizers or VOCs.
- Made in Canada
Item Number: 136312
Universal Product Code: 855922002003
Manufacturer: California Grow Films
Manufacturer's Part Number: ORCA25