CALiMAGic™ is a concentrated blend of readily available Calcium and Magnesium. It is formulated to assist fast growing plants by preventing secondary nutrient deficiencies. CALiMAGic helps optimize plant nutrition and enhances plant growth and development while preventing blossom end rot and tip burn in many crops such as tomatoes and lettuce as well as other Calcium intensive plants. Use CALiMAGic as a part of your regular feeding program, it is a clean, fully soluble product that will not clog spray lines or drip emitters and is safe to use in reservoirs combined with many other fertilizers.
Facts about calcium:
- Reverse osmosis filtration is very effective at purifying water, but it can remove most, if not all,of calcium (Ca) from your water. Due to this fact, it is necessary to add Ca back in when using RO filtered water. Calimagic provides the perfect ingredients for re-mineralization after RO filtration.
- Certain subsrtates, such as coco coir, can bind to calcium, preventing it from being taken up by the roots. A higher level of calcium is needed to assure enough is available for the plant. CaliMagic was formulated with coco growers in mind and is ideal for use with coco coir substrate.
- CA and magnesium (Mg) are taken up by the plant at diffrent rates. A Ca and Mg supplement should contain a higher Ca to Mg ratio in order to supply an increased amount of Ca to your plants, while still providing Mg at an effective level. CaliMagic has been designed to provide the best ratio possible.
- Ca availability is decreased at a lower pH, which is common in hydro systems. The high levels of Ca in CaliMagic make it ideal for hydroponic use.
- When aggressively feeding it is necessary to increase Ca concentrations of other nutrients. The additional Ca from CaliMagic will increase the root uptake of Ca, which in turn will improve the uptake of other nutrients as well as overall plant growth and development.