Power management is one of the main concerns for most growers today. Titan Controls offers several solutions for your power management needs! Everything from a 30 Amp high amperage relay that utilizes an appliance timer to activate or deactivate, to a relocatable temporary 240 Volt power circuit. If it's power management you seek, Titan Controls is the answer!
You take two 110 Volt input circuits and create a 220 Volt output! This innovative product from Titan Controls does just that, creates a temporary, relocatable 220 Volt power source to run 220 Volt A/C's, heaters or fans. Easy to use, ETL listed and 220 Volt power in a pinch, Titan Controls continues to provide simple solutions for difficult problems!
- Provides a remote 220 volt power circuit anywhere you need it!
- Patented safety circuit feature automatically locks out power circuit until connections and voltages are correct.
- Interlocking feature immediately disconnects all input and output power lines if one of the 110 volt power cords gets disconnected or looses power.
- Momentary over range for starting motors and similar demands.
- ETL listed for use in commercial applications.
- NEMA 6-15 UL Listed power outlets. Manufactured in the USA!
- Includes 110 Volt power circuit tester
- 15 Amps/220 Volts/60 Hz.
Q = I plugged in the input power cords to two 120 Volt outlets and I can't get the Orion 1 to work?
A = You'll most likely need to use an extension cord (16 gauge minimum) and go from outlet to outlet in your grow area to find two seperate phases (phase A and phase B) with your power outlets. You'll know when you've found the seperate phases because the amber light on the front of the Orion 1 will illuminate.
Q = I got a 120 Volt circuit tester with my Orion 1. Why? A= The 120 Volt circuit tester is to verify that your 120 Volt outlets are properly wired and are providing 120 volt power for the Orion 1 to operate correctly.
Item Number: 136477
Warranty: 12 Months With Receipt
Guarantee: 30 Day Money Back With Receipt
Universal Product Code: 847127001837
Manufacturer: Sunlight Supply
Manufacturer's Part Number: 702795