NEW! The COM-80 is an economically priced, reliable EC/TDS meter that is ideal for testing applications such as hydroponics & gardening, pools & spas, aquariums & reef tanks, water ionizers, drinking water and more.FEATURES
- Measures electrical conductivity (EC), total dissolved solids (TDS). Exellent for nutrient testing.
- Four scales: EC: S, mS; TDS: ppm, ppt
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC)
- Water resistant
- Measurement Range: 0-9990 S; 0-5000 ppm; 0-9.9 mS; 0-5.0 ppt
- Digital Calibration (push button) to any point within the meter's range
- Auto-off function, data-hold function and low-battery indicator
- Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen includes simultaneous temperature reading.
- Factory Calibrated: The COM-80 meter is calibrated with a 1413 S solution. The meter can be recalibrated with digital calibration using the push buttons.
- Includes a protective cap and batteries.
- Need help deciding which meter is right for you? View our TDS/EC Meter Selection Guide.
- Large LCD display
- Very reliable and long lasting
EC Range: 0 - 9990 S; 0 - 9.9 mS
TDS Range: 0 - 5000 ppm (mg/L); 0 - 5.0 ppt
Temperature Range: 1-80 C; 33-176 F
Resolution: 1 S/ppm; 0.1 mS/ppt.
Temp. resolution: 0.1 C/F
Accuracy: +/- 2%
EC-to-TDS Conversion Factor: NaCl (avg of 0.5).
Calibration: Digital calibration by push button.
Housing: Water resistant
Power source: 3 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included) (model LR44 or equivalent)
Dimensions: 15.3 x 3.2 x 1.8 cm (6.0 x 1.3 x 0.7 inches)
Weight: 53.9g (1.9 oz)
Item Number: 137665
Universal Product Code: 891144000229
Manufacturer: HM Digital
Manufacturer's Part Number: COM-80
Brand: HM Digital