Measure the tap water coming in vs. the purified water going out of your water filtration system at any time.FEATURES
- Displays TDS levels of the feed water and product water with in & out electrode probes.
- Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology.
- Auto-Off function conserves battery power. The unit shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use.
- Dual Range 0-9990 ppm (From 0 - 999 ppm the resolution is 1 ppm. From 1000 to 9990 ppm, the resolution is 10 ppm, indicated by a blinking 'x10' image.)
- Factory Calibrated: our meters are calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution. Meters can be recalibrated with a mini-screwdriver.
- Comes equipped with Mur-lok Quick-Connect T-fittings.
- Installs quickly and easily.
Range: 0-9990 ppm
Conversion Factor: NaCl (avg. 0.5)
Cable Length: 24.5" (including sensor)
Fittings: 1/4" standard, also available with 3/8" or 1/2"
Power source: 2 x 1.5V button cell batteries (LR44 or equivalent; included)
Battery life: approx. 1000 hours of continuous use
Size: 7.6 x 2 x 4.7 cm (3 x .8 x 1.9 in.)
Weight: 79.4 g (2.8 oz.)
|Q:||What is the suggested pH range for my hydroponic system and soil plants?|
|A:||Hydroponic and soil gardens differ in the fact they both need different pH ranges for nutrients to be made available for plant absorption. Maintain a pH between 5.0 and 6.5 for hydroponic gardens and 6.0 to 7.0 for soil applications.|
Item Number: 137904
Universal Product Code: 638104005555
Manufacturer: HM Digital
Manufacturer's Part Number: DM-1