Vital Earth's Organic Potting Soil
Our high-quality organic potting soil is the perfect medium in which you grow all your fruits and vegetables. With sphagnum peat moss, which increases the holding capacity of air and water and decomposes very slowly, your plants are sure to be happy and healthy from seeding to harvest. In addition to sphagnum peat moss, our organic potting soil also contains an earthworm bedding, which helps nutrient and water absorption. As if it weren't enough, our organic potting soil also contains our own specially formulated Vital Earth's Organic Compost OMRI, which provides fertility to soil as well as suppressing disease. Humus helps your soil retain moisture by increasing its microporosity.
- Contains Vital Earth's Organic Compost OMRI
- Mega Worm earthworm castings promotes enhanced germination, root growth, plant-growth, crop yield & water-holding capacity in soils.
- Contains mycorrhizal fungi and Vital Earth's Powdered Glacial Rock.
- Contains guano, peat moss, and pumice.
- Directions For Transplanting: Vital Earth's Organic Potting Soil is great for transplanting vegetables, flowers, herbs, and fruits.
- Planter Boxes and Raised Beds: Fill to desired level and plant.
- TIP 1: Don't forget to use Vital Earth's PHC BIOPAK every time you transplant!
- TIP 2: After transplanting into Vital Earth's Organic Potting Soil in conjunction with Vital Earth's PHC BIOPAK for the 1st time watering, wait 5-7 days before beginning your Vital Earth's Liquid Seabird Grow 4-3-4 and/or Vital Earth's Seabird Liquid Bloom 2-5-0 (See chart in Vital Earth's Soil Building Products catalog mixing guide for compost and/or fertilizer teas).
- Can be used as a transplant soil during fruiting and flowering. For use in containers, raised bed, landscaping and gardens