PLANT!T Horticultural Clay Pebbles are made from 100% natural clay, they are clean, pH stable, and offer great aeration and drainage. Due to their unique structure and large surface area, they offer the ideal environment to foster beneficial bacterial growth around the root zone, leading to healthier plants naturally.
Use for Hydroponics/Hydroculture: PLANT!T Horticultural Clay Pebbles are used widely for this method of growing plants, ideal for flood and drain, deep water culture and drip feed. The pebbles will not float and are pH stable and pre-cleaned.
Use for aeration of growing media: PLANT!T Horticultural Clay Pebbles mixed in to your coco coir or soil at a rate 4 parts clay to 7 parts soil will loosen up the structure leading to better root development.
- Aeration of growing media - ideal to mix into coco coir or soil to aid aeration
- Drainage - will hold water as well as offering great aeration properties and free draining
- Decoration - looks great as a top dressing for pots and also helps to prevent evaporation
- Hydroponics/hydroculture - used widely in hydroponic growing, they are ideal for flood and drain, deep water culture and drip feed systems
- Aquaponics - are also ideal to be used in aquaponic systems
Item Number: 138699
International Article Number: 5034517150274
Manufacturer's Part Number: GMC5L