Do you know you have a problem in your garden but not sure what the issue is? Safer Brand 3-in-1 Garden Spray combines the power of a fungicide, an insecticide and a miticide to provide the perfect 1-2-3 punch to knock out your garden problems.
This is the only organic insecticide, miticide and fungicide combination on the market. It eliminates insects and mites, as well as a large number of plant diseases. OMRI Listed and compliant for use in organic gardening, this product will not damage your plants, unlike synthetic chemicals, and does not leave oily residue that harms beneficial insects or the plant!
You can use Safer Brand 3-in-1 Garden Spray on roses, flowers, shade trees, foliage plants, ornamentals, beans, peas, broccoli, cabbage, collards, kale, peppers, strawberries, apples, pears, citrus, potatoes, cucumbers, squash, grapes, blackberries, raspberries, loganberries, currants, melons and tomatoes! Wow now that is a lot of applications!
Safer 3-in-1 Garden Spray 1 gallon concentrate makes 16 gallons of OMRI Listed Insect Killer and Fungicide to eliminate soft bodied insects and most common plant diseases on contact. One bottle (when mixed) covers up to 13,600 sq. ft., making it ideal for professional growers or hydroponic gardeners who treat a large area. (Coverage WILL VARY depending on intended application)
Unlike synthetic chemicals, Safer Brand 3-in-1 Garden Spray breaks down into its natural state within 7-10 days, leaving no residual impact on the environment.
- Targets and kills aphids, earwigs, grasshoppers, harlequin bugs, leafhoppers, mealybugs, mites, plant bugs, squash bugs, psyllids, blossom thrips and more!
- Treats and kills common plant diseases such as powdery mildew, blight, leaf spot, rust, and black spot
- Does not kill beneficial insects
- Can be used up until the day of harvest
- OMRI Listed and Compliant for use in organic gardening
What's in the Box:
- 1 bottle(128 fl. oz.) of concentrate
- Contains a powerful mix of potassium salts of fatty acids (insecticidal soap) and sulfur fungicide
- Makes up to 16 gallons
- Covers up to 13,600 sq. ft. - Coverage will vary depending on application
- Shelf Life: 1+ years for concentrate
- Shake well.
- Apply in the morning or late evening.
- Use at first sighting of insects or infection.
- Thorough coverage of both top and bottom leaves is important. Spray leaves to the point of run off.
- Apply every 5 to 7 days when insects are present.
- See individual plant species instructions on the Instruction Manual pdf at left for directions about using it on various types of plants
Item Number: 138843
Universal Product Code: 024654010611
Manufacturer's Part Number: HGC704147