Now Organic registered through OMRI (Organic Materials Review Intitute) and the US Department of Agriculture!
This breakthrough formula is a multi-purpose insecticide and fungicide that kills the eggs, larvae, juvenile and adult insect that feeds on and ultimately kills plants. Its target is all species of Spider Mites, Thrips, Whitefly, Mealy Bugs, and other plant insect parasites. Nuke Em's formula does not include surfactants, soaps or oil for the obvious reasons. Insects, mildew and mold can't become immune to Nuke Em's effects. Its unique formula is comprised of 100% food grade ingredients that are commonly found in every day food products like bread!
8 fl. oz. Concentrate makes up to 2 gallons of ready to use spray.
- Meets or exceeds state regulations for zero toxic pesticide residue on plant materials
- Does kill Spider mites, Root Aphids, Leaf Aphids, Thrips, Whitefly and more
- Does kill eggs, larvae, juvenile and adult insects
- Does control mildew and mold
- Is concentrated and economical
- Is approved for use on the day of harvest
- Is safe around people and pets
- Is High Tech Breakthrough Technology
- Doesn't alter the taste or smell of growing crops or finished produce
- Doesn't lower the value of produce
- Doesn't slow photosynthesis from by reducing light to photon receptors on leaves like other pesticides and plant washes
- Doesn't slow photosynthesis from residue clogging the leaf stomata like other pesticides and plant washes
- Doesn't have plant oils in it, so no oily residue on flowers or leaves
- Doesn't have soap in it, so no soapy residue on flowers or leaves
- Doesn't have chemical surfactants in it, so no residue on flowers or leaves
- Doesn't have petroleum or Pyrethrins in it, so no residue on flowers or leaves
- Doesn't smell bad
- Doesn't make leaves, stems and flowers sticky
Insects, mildew and mold can't become immune to Nuke em's effects. Its unique formula is comprised of 100% food grade ingredients that are commonly found in every day food products!
Other manufactures of insecticides, fungicides and plant washes use brain and body nerve poisons, chemical surfactants, soaps, petroleum or plant oil in their formulas that leave smelly, bad tasting and sticky residue on produce. Ultimately these ingredients will reduce the sales, desired flavor and smell of the gardener's produce.
Anyone using Flying Skull's Nuke em will immediately see a complete control of plant parasites. At the same time they will notice a product that was easy to use, safe to spray, doesn't smell bad, and did not reduce the value of the produce just because there was a pest problem.
It is important to remember that Nuke em is a multi-purpose product so it replaces many expensive single target pesticides and fungicides. This makes it very affordable. It can be used on walls, floors and other gardening surfaces to kill insects and mold where they are hiding.
Nuke em's highly concentrated formula must be diluted before spraying onto plants or garden surfaces. Read and follow all label cautions and directions. Nuke em has been in the lab for over 10 years prior its release.Mixing Rates:
- Normal Strength spray is 1 ounce Nuke em to 31 ounces of water.
- Enhanced Strength is 1.5 ounces of Nuke em to 30.5 ounces of water.
- Strong Strength is 2 ounces of Nuke em to 30 ounces of water.
Item Number: 139089
Universal Product Code: 711320102700
Manufacturer: Flying Skull Plant Products
Manufacturer's Part Number: 704504
Brand: Flying Skull
Not for sale in the following location(s): IN, MS, NM, SD.