Advanced Remineralizing Reverse Osmosis System for Garden & Hydroponics
Mineral Water on Tap
- Exceptional Purification - removes up to 98% of chlorine, chemicals, heavy metals, sediment, and other contaminants that other systems fail to remove then add good minerals to produce clean, pure mineral water with a neutral pH (pH 6.8 - 7.2)
- Filtration down to 0.001 microns
- Built-in Cal/Mag delivery system -- adds 15-30 ppm cal/mag
- Superior Design - uses modular filters where the filter element and the filter housing are all-in-one assembly for quick and easy annual filter changes. Just unplug and go, no wrenches necessary! Also, no permanent canister filter housings that can weaken and burst with age.
- Advanced long lasting filters - 2,500 gallons or 1 year between filter changes.
- High Efficiency Reverse Osmosis Membrane - 150 gallons per day, 2:1 waste ratio
- Pure, healthy mineral water quality with greater convenience, lower price and reduced carbon footprint when compared with buying bottled water.
- 100% total satisfaction guaranty for 90 days or your money back; 5 year limited warranty
The Tap Master Artesian HydroGardener® Advanced Remineralizing Reverse Osmosis system for hydroponics and gardening delivers pH Balanced Mineral Water on Tap by first stripping the water clean, removing 98-percent of contaminants using the reverse osmosis (RO) process, sediment and carbon filtration then channels the water through the advanced remineralization system to add (15-30 ppm) calcium and magnesium minerals. The HydroGardener® creates the best possible water for your plants and garden.
The HydroGardener® Advanced Remineralizing Reverse Osmosis system for hydroponics and gardening solves many of the problems associated with traditional RO systems. Tap Master systems use larger fittings and tubing than Traditional RO systems to double the water flow rate. Traditional RO systems produce water that is demineralized and slightly acidic. The advanced HydroGardener® remineralizes the water, adding a small amount of cal/mag minerals (15-30 mg/l) because it's easier to acid down than cal/mag up.
In designing the HydroGardener® a sophisticated combination of flow restriction components were integrated into the system architecture to regulate pressure in the high efficiency 150 gpd membrane chamber for optimized purification and minimized wastewater production. The most sophisticated components certified to NSF standards are included in the design and construction of our product.
One thing you will notice about the HydroGardener® is that our filters are incorporated into the filter housing, so that when it comes time for the annual filter change, the filter, and the entire filter housing, are disposed of. This is to reduce the possibility of leaks under your sink. The leading competitors "canister" type RO system keeps the same filter housing year after year, subjecting it to constant high water pressure, water erosion, and wear from maintenance. Only the filter element is changed. After about 5 years the walls and seals of the competitors canister filter housing can begin to weaken and decay, eventually failing, potentially causing serious water damage to your home or business.
Item Number: 139152
Universal Product Code: 013964415582
Manufacturer: Perfect Water
Manufacturer's Part Number: TMA-HG