What it is:
A unique, liquid conditioner derived from a highly decomposed organic humus deposit, unparalleled by any other source of humates. Contains natural carbon made up of marine animal carbon and vegetative carbon compounds, making it more complex and superior to Leonardite sources as well as an amazing wealth of Cypress lignin-a high-level food source for the beneficial fungi and bacteria-which strengthens plant cell walls and enhances nutrient absorption and water-binding capabilities. 100% Verified Organic to USDA standards.
What it does:
Enhances the ability of plants to absorb nutrients more efficiently, optimizing plant functions and facilitates greater results using less nutrients. Aids in micronutrient uptake, increases water retention and provides vegetative humic acids. Supplements water, mineral, carbon and essential element requirements.
Should be used with your regular nutrient and fertilizer program. Works with all growth media and soil and symbiotically with the microorganisms in ML/Photosynthesis Plus and ML/Foliar Spray and Root Dip.
Not all humates are created equal
Rare Earth Humates
- Enhance the activities of beneficial microorganisms, stimulating growth & proliferation; increase plant cell energy & accelerate cell division; stimulate plant enzymes; increase root system development & aid in photosynthesis.
- Chelate beneficial inorganic plant nutrients-especially iron & phosphorus-to a stable form available to plants & protect plants from harmful elements by making them insoluble.
- Improve water uptake by plants & act as a catalyst for fertilizer to increase nutrition in plant tissue.
- Contain organic based Humic Acid with marine & plant based humus which help plants to absorb nutrients more efficiently.
- Provide natural bioavailable carbon-the ultimate food source for your plant & for microorganisms-thus helping plants to resist environmental stress & disease.
- Include micro- & macronutrients in a wide range of essential organic-based building blocks & acids.
- Incorporate naturally occurring trace minerals providing an essential & complete minors mineral package.
- Are not Leonardite!
Item Number: 139322
Universal Product Code: 097121215871
Manufacturer: Ecological Laboratories
Manufacturer's Part Number: PH21231
Brand: Microbe Life Hydroponics