SNS 311 All Natural Concentrated Plant, Fruit, Vegetable and Surface Wash is made of a naturally occurring soap from the soap bark tree grown in Chile. This rare soap has been used by the Andean people for centuries in traditional medicine to relieve cough, bronchitis, and topically to relieve scalp itchiness, dandruff and also a natural clothes and skin cleanser.
Consider by the FDA as GRAS "generally recognized as safe" and is considered by the USDA as acceptable to use in organic crop production due to its status on the EPA 4 a list.
Citric Acid is also included in SNS 311 All Natural Concentrated Plant, Fruit, Vegetable and Surface Wash formula. Citric acid's use is widely accepted and has been show to be a food preservative, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial, pesticide and cleansing aid. Consider by the FDA as GRAS "generally recognized as safe" and is considered by the USDA as acceptable to use in organic crop production due to its status on the EPA 4 a list.
What is it?
Think of SNS 311 as immediate medicine for your plants or (first aid kit). Little sprits will help a lot of conditions.
SNS 311 is made with Ascorbic Acid (vitamin C), Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Potassium Bicarbonate (kalicinite) and Quillaja Sopanin (Soap Bark) a botanical surfactant.
What will it do?
As a plant wash it may;
- Reduce oxidative stress, reduce ozone issues i.e. Brown tips, Brown scaring and leaf curling
- Remove pesticides oils
- Remove fungicide oils
- Reduce the odor from botanical pesticides and fungicides
- Reduce insect damage, by reducing stress
- Reduce fungus and bacterial damage, by reducing stress and washing off the fungus and bacteria
- May reduce fungus and bacteria by reducing their ability to adhere to the plant
- May increase the amount of fruit
- May increase fruit and leaf size
- Current testing has shown significant reduction in the treatment of Scales
- 1 ml of SNS 311 will eliminate 1.5 ppm of chlorine in 1 gallon of water and buffer the water to 6 pH
- May reduce odors, if your plant smells like Rosemary or mildew a little spray can reduce the odor
May be used every day as a maintenance plant wash. You will notice your plant looking brighter, even glowing and smelling fresher.
As a vegetable and fruit wash it may;
- Wash off pesticides and other contaminants
- Wash off bacteria and fungus
- Reduce the ability of bacteria and fungus from adhering to the vegetables and fruit
- Increase shelf life of vegetables and fruits due to reduced bacteria and fungus
- Add some additional vitamin C to the vegetables and fruits
- A little bit of SNS 311 added to chlorinated water will remove chlorine
Item Number: 139345
Universal Product Code: 736211642189
Manufacturer: Sierra Natural Sciences