The Zephyr 4 - Fan controller from Titan Controls gives the grower the cooling power that they are looking for in a temperature controller. Easy to use - plug exhaust fan into piggyback cord set, then plug piggyback cord set into 120 volt wall outlet. Set thermostat to the temperature you want, and the fan will cool your garden until it reaches the set-point, then turns it off until needed again! Gardening with the Gods, what could be better!
The Zephyr 4 is used to maintain the temperature level in your growing environment. The temperature can be adjusted by setting the dial on the front of the controller to your preferred setting. When the Zephyr 4 is in the COOLING MODE and the temperature exceeds the predetermined setting, the piggyback cord set is activated and will operate the exhaust fan until the temperature has lowered below the preferred set point. The Zephyr 4 operates up to 15 Amps maximum capacity on a standard 120 Volt circuit. Built with the highest quality components, the Zephyr 4 will provide the user with years of trouble free service. Controllers created for our industry, by our industry.
- Plug exhaust fan into piggyback cordset and set your temperature, it's that easy!
- Make your garden successful by keeping your temperature in check
- For use as cooling controller for your garden
- +/- 3° F of desired temperature setting
- 120 Volts/13 Amps/60 Hz
- Size = 5½" H x 2" W x 2" D
- Weight = 2 lbs.
- Input Voltage = 120 Volts/AC
- Output Voltage = 120 Volts/AC
- Maximum Amperage = 15 Amps
- Operating Hertz = 60 Hz
- Minimum/Maximum Temperature Control Levels = 32° to 100°F (5°C to 38°C)
- Temperature Accuracy = ± 3°F of desired setting
- Cord set = 6 feet - 14/4 SWJ
- Storage Temperature = 32° to 135°F (0° to 58°C)
- Operating Temperature = 45° to 95°F (7° to 35°C
Item Number: 139902
Universal Product Code: 686334534215
Manufacturer: Sunlight Supply
Manufacturer's Part Number: 736167
Brand: Titan Controls