Bone Meal 4-12-0
- All natural source of organic phosphorus and nitrogen.
- Domestic Bone Meal is 100% pure, with no additives or fillers.
- For bulbs and all perennials at
Comprised of 100% organic nutrients, these products are pure plant food with no fillers or sludges. They enrich your garden with the best the Earth has to offer.
- Approved for organic gardening.
- Pure, premium products - no fillers or sludges.
- Hard to find products for the avid and environmentally conscious gardener
Bulbs & Gardens:
Apply at the rate of 10 pounds per 100 square feet, raking it well into the soil. For individual bulbs, mix 1 tsp. of bone meal into the soil.
Shrubs & Trees:
Apply 1 or 2 pounds of bone meal to the shrub, tree or rose bush depending upon size. Distribute under the entire spread of shrub or tree raking well into soil.
Apply 2oz. or about 1 heaping tbsp. per pot, work into soil.
Item Number: 139958
Universal Product Code: 050197010047
Manufacturer: The Espoma Company