Bone Meal 4-12-0
- All natural source of organic phosphorus and nitrogen.
- Domestic Bone Meal is 100% pure, with no additives or fillers.
- For bulbs and all perennials at
Comprised of 100% organic nutrients, these products are pure plant food with no fillers or sludges. They enrich your garden with the best the Earth has to offer.
- Approved for organic gardening.
- Pure, premium products - no fillers or sludges.
- Hard to find products for the avid and environmentally conscious gardener
1lb. = 2 1/4 cupsBulbs & Gardens:
Apply at the rate of 10 pounds per 100 square feet, raking it well into the soil. For individual bulbs, mix 1 tsp. of bone meal into the soil.Shrubs & Trees:
Apply 1 or 2 pounds of bone meal to the shrub, tree or rose bush depending upon size. Distribute under the entire spread of shrub or tree raking well into soil.Potted plants:
Apply 2oz. or about 1 heaping tbsp. per pot, work into soil.