- Helps prevent blossom end rot.
- Specially formulated to produce consistently plump, juicy tomatoes.
- Proven to promote healthy plant growth.
- 8% calcium to help prevent blossom end rot.
Tomato-tone is a premium plant food formulated specifically for growing plump and juicy tomatoes. Tomato-tone's organic composition feeds your plants naturally and will not force rapid growth at the expense of blooms and tomato yield. Tomato-tone's all natural formula contains Bio-tone®, our proprietary blend of beneficial microbes. Bio-tone biologically enhances our natural plant food to ensure superior plant growth.
- Long lasting natural organics break down slowly for steady, continuous feeding.
- Contains Bio-tone® microbes.
- Adds organic matter to soil.
- Safe. Low in salts so it won't burn.
- Safe for people, pets, & the environment
- Soil Preparation
- When preparing tomato bed apply 3 lbs. (9 cups) of Tomato-tone per 50 sq. ft. and work into the top 4 to 6 inches of soil.
For single plants mix 3 tablespoons of Tomato-tone into the soil when planting.
For Potted Plants mix one part Tomato-tone to 30 parts soil mixture ( 1.25 cups of Tomato-tone for every 8 qt. of soil).
Apply Tomato-tone after plants are well established (10 - 14 days) and then twice a month during the growing season (May through August)
Rows - 1 cup each side per 5 feet of row.
Single Plants - 3 tablespoons per plant
Potted Plants - Apply 1.5 teaspoons per 4" of pot diameter (1.5 tablespoon per 12 inch pot diameter).
- Application Methods
- Apply Tomato-tone in a narrow band around single plants or along each side of a row. Keep Tomato-tone at least 3" from stem.
Potted Plants: Apply evenly over soil and gently mix in.
Water thoroughly after feeding.
Item Number: 139966
Universal Product Code: 050197009089
Manufacturer: The Espoma Company