Kelp Help! is a certified organic all purpose biologically active liquid plant auxiliary applied to plants, soils, and seeds.
- Stimulates microbial activity to improve germination, growth, yields, product quality, reproduction, flavor, color, and many other desirable attributes.
- Can be used as a root drench or a foliar.
- Completely water soluble and taken up immediately through foliage and/or roots.
- Humic acid aids in complete nutrient uptake.
- Processed with pure mountain spring water - no chemicals!
Your plants will be strong and healthy enabling the plant to fight off pests and diseases!
Studies by Dr. Senn, kelp guru, found kelp to increase plant hardiness, and resistance to adverse environmental conditions, such as frost, drought, and extreme heat.Benefits
- Is a food base for microbial activity.
- Excellent for compost teas.
- Can be mixed with virtually any other inputs.
- Can be used anytime throughout the growing season.
- No run off into riparian environments
- No phytotoxicity, no toxic effects on plant growth.
HOUSEHOLD, YARD & GARDEN:
- Agitate (shake well) before using, for a homogeneous product. Prepare for one application only.
- Mix well with water. Minimum dilution rate: KELP - 2 oz. per one gallon of water.
- Use all mixed solution. Do not store in diluted form.
- Wash hands and all equipment thoroughly after use.
- Use 4 ounces per gallon of water.
- Mix into compost every 2-3 weeks.
Use for any type of tree crop, row crop, berries and pastures.
Most growers will use approximately 1.5 to 2 gallons per acre per growing season.
It is usually used as a foliar and will easily flow through any type of fertigation system.
Three to four applications, early, mid and pre-harvest is typical. Approximately half a gallon per application.
*All measurements are per US GAL. Use non-chlorinated water for best results.
Item Number: 140033
Universal Product Code: 816356003363
Manufacturer: Native Nutrients