Designed by professionals and made from durable material, the Quick Stake Plant Support is Master Gardener approved. Quick Stake is a fast and simple way to train and support branches for your container garden, resulting in healtier plants and increased yield.
Complete branch control is a necessity for the high level grower. Quick Stake Plant Supports allow for you to choose the exact location and angle of every branch in your garden.Quick Stake Benefits
- Reusable and easy to install at any stage of plant growth.
- Increase fruit yield per square foot.
- Put the branch were you want it.
- No more holes in your canopy.
- Eliminates locking your plants in with trellising. No more spider web of strings catching on you moving around your garden!
- Only 6" of soil penetration is needed to create a solid anchor.
- Anchors in any medium.
- Quick Stake not affect PH of the soil, eliminating a common problem among other common support devices (i.e. metal tomato cages).
Installing a Quick Stake
- Install Vertical Stake in Soil.
- Adjust Horizontal Stake Height and Secure with Cam.
- Adjust Angle of Horizontal Arm and Secure Cam.
- Secure Branch with Twist-Tie or Equivalent.
Guide to Simple High Yield Gardening
- Clean up lower branches that will not get light.
- Choose main branches to concentrate light on.
- Install Quick Stake on main branches.
- Check weekly adjust as needed.
Item Number: 140386
Universal Product Code: 853800004002
Manufacturer: Quick Stake Plant Support