Cascade Minerals is made from finely milled volcanic basalt, the rock material from which many soils around the world have been formed. Over time, weathering breaks down the natural mineral component of soil which can result in low or imbalanced fertility. Applying Cascade Minerals to your lawn or garden is like adding a fresh deposit of natural soil minerals. Gardeners have reported that their plants are vigorous and fruits & vegetables are much better tasting when using this product. Because Cascade Minerals is not a fertilizer and contains no synthetic chemicals or man-made additives, it is safe to use around your plants, children and pets when used as directed.
OMRI listed 100% natural volcanic basalt. A potent re-mineralizer that stays suspended within the soil allowing for optimum uptake. These minerals stimulate soil microbial activity improving function and structure. It also improves water retention, buffers ph and releases bio- available essential and trace minerals. A dose of basalt minerals will greatly contribute to increased growth and vitality of plants
- non-toxic, environmentally friendly, 100% pure and natural
- Manufactured in Central Oregon from the highest quality volcanic basalt rock
- Contains no synthetic chemicals or man-made additives
- Listed by the Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI) for use in organic production
- Safe for plants, children and pets when used as directed
- Releases essential minerals and trace elements to the soil
- Improves water retention in coarse textured soils and potting mixtures
- Contributes to the increased growth and vitality of plants
- Stimulates soil micro-organism activity and helps build humus complexes
- Buffers both high and low pH levels in soils
- Made with pride in the U.S.A.
Item Number: 140566
Universal Product Code: 862454000049
Manufacturer: Central Oregon Basalt Products