Unlike traditional synthetic chemicals, Safer® Brand Insecticidal Soap breaks down into its natural state within 7-10 days, leaving no residual impact on the environment.
Directions for Use:
- This product can be applied with all types of hand or power sprayers.
- For best results, use freshly mixed solution.
- Mix one part concentrate with 50 parts water, or 2.5 fl. oz per gallon unless otherwise noted. NOTE: Do not use on new transplants, newly rooted cuttings or plants stressed by drought.
- Avoid application when temperature exceeds 90°F. Insect Killing Soap ConcentrateII may be used up to and including day of harvest.
OMRI Listed® and compliant for use in organic gardening. Using Insecticidal Soap Insect Killer 1 gallon concentrate in your garden provides you with effective control of soft bodied insects on contact. Ideal for professional growers and hydroponic gardeners who treat large areasProduct Features:
- Targets and kills aphids, earwigs, grasshoppers, harlequin bugs, leafhoppers, mealybugs, mites, plant bugs, squash bugs, psyllids, blossom thrips, whiteflies, and spider mites…. Among many other listed insects.
- Does not kill beneficial insects
- Can be used up until the day of harvest
- OMRI® Listed and Compliant for use in organic gardening
- NO residual impact on the environment
Note: Do NOT store mixed solution. Only mix amount that will be used fully at each application or dispose of mixed solution that is remaining. Mixed solution will not be stable over time in storage.