Microbe-Lift/BMC kills developing mosquitoes before they become breeding, biting adults. It is a liquid product, so it has no adverse effect on the aesthetics of ponds and water features. Microbe-Lift/BMC can be applied to areas that can contain aquatic life, fish and plants. It can also be applied to areas used by or in contact with humans, animals, horses, livestock, pets, birds or wildlife.
One Teaspoon Treats 540 Sq. Ft. of Water in "Total Water Column"
- Up to 14 days activity depending on application site
- Disperses easily in water
- No fish toxicity
- No toxicity to non-target invertebrates
- Significantly lower potential for development of resistance in target insect populations than chemical larvicides such as methoprene
- No adverse aesthetics to the pond
- No organic or inorganic residues
- 2 oz. Treats 400 gals. for 2 years.
E.P.A Registration Number 62637-1-74466
Item Number: 140620
Universal Product Code: 097171200377
Manufacturer: Ecological Laboratories
Manufacturer's Part Number: HGC717499
Brand: Microbe Life
Not for sale in the following location(s): NM.