The Quest 105 Dual
plug-n-play dehumidifiers are among the MOST energy-efficient large capacity dehumidifiers on the market today. The Quest 105 Dual exceeds Energy Star
® standards by 50% with its 8.8 pints per kWh of water removal.
Quest Dual 105 was designed to be placed overhead and out of the way, but can also be placed at ground level for plug and play operation. The Quest Dual 105 was designed to the most energy efficient dehumidifier on the market. The Quest 105 performs at over 8.8 pints per kWh. Compared to most standard dehumidifiers (3.8 pints/kWh), it is more than 2.5 times as efficient. The Quest Duals' horizontal configuration, patent pending dual outlet design and insulated cabinet for quieter operation enable their exceptional performance in almost any application. The Quest Duals are plug-n-play, requiring no installation. Optional condensate pump and ducting kits provide the ultimate in flexibility for the most challenging space restrictions and specialized applications. MERV-11 filtration is standard on these units, capturing particles (including mold spores) down to 1 micron in size.
- Industry-leading efficiency, most efficient on the market today
- Patented, optimized air-to-air heat exchanger
- High-efficiency, long-life impeller fan
- Quiet operation and superior high static pressure performance
- Superior air filtration (MERV-11 standard)
- Patent Pending Dual air distribution
- Auto-restart after power outages
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Power: 4.9 Amps
- Water Removal: 105 pints/day @80°F, 60%RH
- Efficiency: 8.8 Pints/kWh
- Sized for: 2,500 Sq. Ft.
- Blower: 257 CFM
- Operating Temperature: 56°F to 95°F
- Air Filter: MERV-11 Size 16" x 20" x 2"
- Power Cord: 10', 110-120 VAC, Ground
- Drain Connection: 3/4" Threaded NPT
- W x H x D: 20″ x 22″ x 38″
- Weight: 140 LBS
- Made in the USA