The Quest 155 Dual provides water removal of 155 pints per day at 80ºF/60%RH using 8.0 amps/115.
Quest Dual 155 was designed to be placed overhead and out of the way, but can also be placed at ground level for plug and play operation. It is designed to be very energy efficient. The Quest 155 performs at 7.3 pints per kilowatt-hour. Compared to most standard dehumidifiers (3.8 pints/kWh), the Quest 155 is nearly twice as efficient. The Quest Duals' horizontal configuration, patent pending dual outlet design and insulated cabinet for quieter operation enable their exceptional performance in almost any application. The Quest Duals are plug-n-play, requiring no installation. Optional condensate pump and ducting kits provide the ultimate in flexibility for the most challenging space restrictions and specialized applications. MERV-11 filtration is standard on these units, capturing particles (including mold spores) down to 1 micron in size.
- Industry-leading efficiency, most efficient on the market today
- Patented, optimized air-to-air heat exchanger
- High-efficiency, long-life impeller fan
- Quiet operation and superior high static pressure performance
- Superior air filtration (MERV-11 standard)
- Patent Pending Dual air distribution
- Auto-restart after power outages
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Power: 8.0 Amps
- Water Removal: 155 pints/day @80°F, 60%RH
- Efficiency: 7.3 Pints/kWh
- Sized for: 3,600 Sq. Ft.
- Blower: 391 CFM
- Operating Temperature: 56°F to 95°F
- Air Filter: MERV-11 Size 16" x 20" x 2"
- Power Cord: 10', 110-120 VAC, Ground
- Drain Connection: 3/4" Threaded NPT
- W x H x D: 20″ x 22″ x 38″
- Weight: 140 LBS
- Made in the USA