Hydrolyzed Fish is a 100% organic fertilizer made from fish extracts. It's an excellent source of nitrogen, manganese, potash and essential trace elements. More importantly, it feeds soil microbes. Without microbes, plants could not survive. They depend on symbiotic beneficial microbes to help them break down organic matter into usable food, help regulate the flow of water, oxygen and nutrients, and to protect the soil from disease-causing pathogens.
Hydrolized Fish can be applied to all crops including: vegetable crops, row crops, field crops, feed crops, trees, vines, ornamentals, lawns, gardens, and landscaping. Hydrolized Fish can be applied to all soil types and pH ranges, to all transplant solutions, drips, and to all watering solutions. Hydrolyzed Fish can be mixed with most liquid fertilizers and liquid nutrients, including seeding, pre-plant, side dress, and water runs. **Not compatible with herbicides**
- Is potent and long-lasting, and since this means it doesn't need to be applied as often as many fertilizers, it is also cost effective.
- Is 100% organic. It is derived from all-natural fish tankage
- Is a great organic nitrogen source
- Adds magnesium, potash, carbohydrates, enzymes and vital trace elements to the soil to improve plant health vitality
- Is compatible with most liquid nutrients, fertilizers, pesticides, fungicides and defoliants