Yield Master 1000 watt high pressure sodium grow light
This system will operate 1000 watt halide and 1000 watt sodium bulbs.
Completely sealed featuring hinged glass and double gasket for an air-tight seal. Includes tempered glass, built-in socket and 15 ft lamp cord. Highly reflective aluminum interior for excellent output and uniformity. Swing Stop retention cable keeps glass from abruptly swinging down. Captured thumb screws & closure mechanism for ease of use and excellent sealing. Air-cooling flanges have a bead ring to keep ducting securely in place. Powder-coated galvanized steel housing. Patent No. D644185. Patent Pending: 29/434634
- ETL Listed
- Air Cooled
- Accepts Glass
- Hinged Glass Frame
- 600 Volt Rated Cord
- Takes both HPS and MH bulbs
- 5KV Mogul Base Socket
- Overall Dimensions: 25L x 23.9W x 9.6H
- Glass Frame Dimensions: 20.3L x 23.9W
New dual universal lamp cord receptacle is compatible with all Sun System® brand reflectors as well as other branded reflectors. Our Hard Core® ballast with dual input voltage easily switches from 120 to 240 volt power! Simply unplug detachable 8 foot 120 volt power cord (included), turn power plate around for 240 volt power and plug in a 240 volt power cord. (240 volt power cord sold separately).
- ETL Listed
- Exposed ballast design is compact and runs cool! Hard Core offers superior cooling capabilities while extending the longevity of the capacitor and ignitor.
- Operates both HPS and MH 1000 watt lamps with selectable switch.
- Amps at 120V: 9.17(HPS / 9.92(MH)
- Amps at 240V: 5.21(HPS / 5.68(MH)
- Ambient Temperature: 40°C
- Powder coated steel housing with louvered venting and solid design helps protect internal components.
- Rubber feet reduce noise & vibration.
- Excellent ballast quality with high temp 150C wire connections will provide years of trouble-free operation.
- Removable stainless steel handles allow easy handling.
The Ultra Sun High Pressure Sodium (HPS) lamps have a Kelvin temperature rating of 2000°K. These lamps offer emphasis in the red region of the light spectrum which is ideal for the fruiting and flowering stages of the growth cycle. It is also an excellent lamp for full term plant growth.
These lamps have been specifically engineered for horticulture applications. Ultra Sun lamps are high quality, feature robust construction and have excellent reliability at an economical price.
- Wattage : 1000 Watt
- ANSI Code : S52
- Bulb Shape : E25
- Bulb Type : High Pressure Sodium
- Base Type : Mogul (E39)
- Color Temperature : 2000K
- Diameter : 3.1 in.
- Life Hours : 24,000
- Lumens (Initial) : 140000
- Burn Position : Universal
- Warranty : 1 Year
Item Number: 140884
Manufacturer: Sunlight Supply
Manufacturer's Part Number: 904665, 902650, 901531