The Econo Wing Reflector XL is more than twice the size of a standard wing style reflector. Textured 95% reflective European aluminum for excellent output and diffusion. Light weight and easy to hang. Comes completely assembled with prewired socket and lamp cord. Fully enclosed socket assembly protects wiring from heat and UV light. Superior photometric performance vs. competitive wing reflectors. Heavy duty steel mounting bracket.
Reflector Dimensions: 21L x 24.6W x 7.6H
New dual universal lamp cord receptacle is compatible with all Sun System® brand reflectors as well as other branded reflectors. Our Hard Core® ballast with dual input voltage easily switches from 120 to 240 volt power! Simply unplug detachable 8 foot 120 volt power cord (included), turn power plate around for 240 volt power and plug in a 240 volt power cord. (240 volt power cord sold separately).
- ETL Listed
- Exposed ballast design is compact and runs cool! Hard Core offers superior cooling capabilities while extending the longevity of the capacitor and ignitor.
- Operates both HPS and MH 1000 watt lamps with selectable switch.
- Amps at 120V: 9.17(HPS / 9.92(MH)
- Amps at 240V: 5.21(HPS / 5.68(MH)
- Ambient Temperature: 40°C
- Powder coated steel housing with louvered venting and solid design helps protect internal components.
- Rubber feet reduce noise & vibration.
- Excellent ballast quality with high temp 150C wire connections will provide years of trouble-free operation.
- Removable stainless steel handles allow easy handling.
- Color temperature: 2000 Kelvin
- Life Hours: 24,000
- Lumens(Initial): 140000
Item Number: 140886
Manufacturer: Sunlight Supply